新鲜人必看!英文职场话术你都听懂了吗?
Who told you to do so?
谁叫你这么做的?
当老员工或上司问出这句话时,不要傻傻说「XXX 说可以这样做!」这时候对方会以为你在推卸责任。
The quotation sheet you made is intolerable. Who told you to do so?
你做的报价单简直不能看,谁叫你这么做的?
Well done! Keep up the good work!
做得好,要继续保持!
被称赞当然很开心,这是对能力的肯定,但表示以后你就要继续负责处理这件事 (哭)。
Well done, Kevin! You’re very important to our company. Keep up the good work! You shall be in charge of the project from now on.
Kevin 做得好!你对公司的重要性不言而喻,要继续保持哦!从现在起你将负责这个项目。
If you should encounter any problem, just let me know.
有困难要说哦。
当老员工交代你工作时,通常会微笑着对你说:「有困难要说哦。」而当你一直跑去问问题时,其实对方在心里已经翻无数个白眼了。
There you go, these will be your tasks for the day. If you should encounter any problem, just let me know.
好啦,这些是你今天的工作,有任何问题要说哦。
It’s hard work that makes young people stronger.
年轻人吃苦当吃补。
没错,年轻人就该多磨练,但不代表可以一直把非分内的工作塞过来啊。
A: Mr. Lin, I think I’m a bit overwhelmed by all the assigned work.
B: Well, we’re all counting on you, and it’s hard work that makes young people stronger.
A: 林经理,我觉得我分派的工作量有点太多了。
B: 我们都很依赖你嘛,再者,年轻人吃苦当吃补。
You’re so helpful! Abler people do more work.
你真是帮大忙了 ,能者多劳啦。
从学校到职场,相信大家都听过这句话,根本是让人接受额外工作的咒语!
A: Grace, I’ve got the proposal sorted out, you just have to hand it in.
B: Gosh! You’re so helpful! I guess the saying Abler people do more work is true!
A: Grace,这份提案我处理好了,你只要递交就好。
B: 天啊!你真是帮大忙了,「能者多劳」这句话真的没错!
It doesn’t matter how much you make, it matters what you’ve learned on the job.
赚多少不重要,重要的是你学到多少。
OK,趁年轻时多赚点经验很重要,但月薪只有一丁点的情况下,真的快要靠爱来温饱了。
Kid, I worked very hard when I was young, then I’ve come to the realization that it doesn’t matter how much you make, it matters what you’ve learned on the job.
年轻人,我年轻时对工作尽心尽力,然后意识到赚多少不重要,重要的是你学到多少。
发表评论 取消回复